Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11.14.2008

Verdict

The verdict is in... I didn't get the position. At this time, I am trying to force some positive thoughts:

* Both the Bird and I still have Wednesday's to enjoy together
* I am content with my current position
* With my recent health issues, a department that understands is helpful
* The supervisor "wishes they had a position for me"
* She also stated that a great fitting position may be opening in the future
* They now know me and were very impressed
* If they did have someone in mind when this all began (which is what I believe), I have a chance of being that someone the next time around.

So, that's that. Onto the weekend to recover.

5 comments:

Judy T said...

sorry you didn't get it, Sarah, but you have a lot of positive still in place , so as you said, "go with it!! " Love, Judy

Anonymous said...

Sorry Sarah. I'm glad for little Jack that he'll still have Mama on Wednesdays. Things always work out the way they do for a reason... Have a good weekend!
~barbie

Courtney Smith said...

With each closed door, another door opens. Glad you are staying positive, it's hard in those situations. Love ya girl!

angie said...

that's a great list! you're right--the next time they can hire, it sounds like you'll be the #1 prospect! good for you!

Jolene said...

Everyone has such great words of wisdom - things I'm sure you've already thought, too. I'm sorry for the disappointment that you're experiencing now - but I can't wait to see "why" it gets to be this way (there's something more coming...) Love you, girl!