Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11.13.2008

Ahhhhh!!

I just can't keep it in anymore! I think if I share this with you, I will feel better and maybe, just maybe, my wishes will come true with more positive thoughts coming my way.

I have applied for a position within my org... but not just any position, basically it's what I've had in mind since I graduated that windy day back in May 2003. I had my first interview last week, and have since interviewed a second time after making it into the top five. Whew! I expect to hear back by tomorrow, or on Monday at the latest... Lord help me if I have to wait the weekend, good news or bad.

On the side of superstition, I'm not sure whether I should be bloggin' so openly about this, but I just have to let some of this excitement out somehow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I secretly hope it works for you Sarah! Shhhhh. God bless you
~barbie

Adrianna Charboneau said...

I love the picture!

angie said...

eeeeeh!!! so exciting! i will pray hard for you. keep us posted!