There's decent reason I've been absent from blogland... all in our abode are sick. Who wants to read about a bunch of sickly?? Well, quit reading now if you don't because it's all I have.
The Bird ran a temp, of 102, as his nose became an ever-running fountain. Although he's a bit chirpier now, he's far from full flight. BigCat rarely admits he's ailing but this time around he's engulfed in meds... and a blanket. And me, well, same ol' story. Again, no diagnosis but some confidence from a specialist that we'd find the answer (soon, please!!!). Onward with tests. Fun, fun tests.
So, that's kind of where I've been... just hanging with docs and taking care of sick ones. Lots of QT for our little family, both last and this coming weekend. That should be good for us all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Gee Sarah, I do hope that everyone will feel better soon. Have you been ailing too?
I've been wondering about your Doctor visit so am glad you mentioned it. God bless you all and a Happy Thanksgiving to all of you~!
love, barbie
poor little lambs! that explains your absense. i hope you all feel better soon!
Post a Comment