Over the last few weeks, along with my surgery, there were some other life happenings; changes made, goals set. Obviously, I had very high expectations of becoming well.
I:
* Joined - Anytime Fitness. Remember, way back when, when I was running?!?! I haven't been exercising with the SOD factor. It's been a long, long while and I'm very excited to start a regimen again.
* Registered - For the 2009 Breast Cancer 3-Day. I feel like I'm going to be taking part in something HUGE. Something outside of my personal box. I intend for this to be one of my greatest life experiences.
* Purchased - A new cell phone. Except it's hardly a cell phone - it's a palm pilot, mp3, camera, radio, texting, surfing, amazing device. It's going to take me a year to learn its ins and outs.
* Enrolled - in school. The thought of obtaining my MBA has been with me for years... and now I'm going for it and can hardly believe it. I am so excited! Beginning March 17th, I will officially be a student again. In the past, I hesitated with a program being entirely online, however, it is the only schooling that suits my life, so I am grateful to be able to do so.
I am looking forward to this year being full of challenge, growth and excitement!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
sounds awesome and challenging. good for you. i really want to do the 3 day, as well. i just don't know...
Hey Sarah, nothing like laying around that makes you re-evaluate what can be accomplished when you are feeling better.
How are you feeling?
It's been a bit of a roller coaster with recovery. Today, I'm feeling so-so. The pain is better now than it was the last few days. So, I guess I'm headed in the right direction!
sarah, GREAT FOR YOU!!! i am so excited for your recent changes! i know you will succeed and your life will be blessed by the challenges.
so proud of you!
Oh.My.Goodness!
Congrats!
Wow!
Fantastic!
Wow!
and Congrats again!
These are some pretty darn big haps - looking forward to hearing more about them as time goes on :)
Post a Comment