Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

2.16.2009

Power of Prayer

I told you it would go quickly... it's already the eve of my procedure day. Mixed emotions are brewing now that I'm finally slowing down and have only a nights sleep (if I'm lucky) before it's surgery time. I pray - and ask you all to as well - that everything goes smoothly tomorrow and that we achieve the desired outcome. I could be a whole new me, or at least an improved me, in the days to come. On the other hand, if it doesn't work as hoped, it will affect my life more as time goes on. But, I'll worry about that later. For now I'm settled on fretting about the fast-approaching procedure.

The daily discomfort started approximately seven months ago and has consumed too much of my life since then. It has affected my personal potential at work, and more importantly, at home. To put it in perspective, it's been a factor almost half of Bubba's life with Mama. So, I ask for your help... because I do believe in the power of prayer.

7 comments:

Jessie said...

you got it, sarah. it will work out!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sara, I've been thinking of you a lot today. I will be praying for you tomorrow. God bless you and the doctor.
love, bs

angie said...

you've definitely got my prayers.

Jolene said...

praying for you dear!

Anonymous said...

Prayers work - I KNOW they do - and I've been sending you prayers and my love and will continue to do so. I want so badly that this is successful for you!!!!!

Maybe Angie and Dave can make you a t-shirt - :)

Love you, Auntie J

angie said...

bah ha. :) good idea, jackie. sarah, i'll need a few anatomical details, and then we'll make it funny, k? haha
hope it went well!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah, wondering how you are doing. God bless you on your recovery!
love, barbie