Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

2.11.2009

Beautiful Birthday

It was not a usual day, it was a special day, just as it should be.

DMV~nothing like waiting until the last minute to renew, but I only had to wait 10 minutes.
Breakfast with Mom~Consensus: one of the best breakfasts ever, both food (3 Squares) and company (it began with us discovering that my mom woke last night at the same moment I was praying, thanking her for life... this was all at my exact birthTIME).
A bit of shopping~found a fun store in MG, can't wait to go back (Lavish)
Massage~enough said... except I was also given a gift bag with some of my favorite Aveda products (after mentioning I was celebrating).
Home-to many birthday wishes~cards, calls, texts, emails... gotta love the love!
Nap~I debated sleeping mid-birthday - you never know how many you'll have - but the nap won and it sure felt good.
My Boys~some QT accompanied with pizza and cake.



Days do not come a whole lot better than this. I am so thankful for my life and everyone in it. I am truly blessed. Here's to year 29!!

5 comments:

Jolene said...

(((HUGS)))
Happy Birthday girl! Glad that your day (and you) was so wonderfully celebrated!

angie said...

aw yay! this sounds like just the best birthday ever. so glad you celebrated so well! and yes, isn't 3 squares awesome??? had lunch there one time and really enjoyed it. :) happy birthday!

Klaw said...

I'm glad that it was a great birthday! I can't believe we are another year older already! Good thing we don't look a day over 16 though!! :o) Lots of love!!

amanda t said...

Love 3 squares. Glad you had a great day! I have been dropping 'not so subtle' hints about a massage, since I have been so stressed out lately. . . we will see what comes of it for my bday in April. . . had my first real massage last year and I was in Heaven!

Anonymous said...

Yes Happy Bday Poochikins!
Pretty cool about you and your mom being awake at the same time. I still remember (very well) when your mom told us that she was pregnant with you. It was very good news on a very difficult day. Our rainbow!
Lots of love!