Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

11.17.2008

Easy Peasy

That's what my co-working friend said about the last procedure I had in attempt to figure out my stomach issues. I, however, felt differently. I guess it wasn't difficult on my part, but I didn't enjoy it. On Wednesday, I am finally going to the specialist. Apparently he's like the specialist of specialists, who specializes in post gallbladder removal surgery. Whew. And the procedure: Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography... It's not even easy to say much less easy to endure! Nah, it'll be fine.

Although I'm not looking forward to the procedure, I am anxiously awaiting some answers. Let's hope I get some, and fixable ones at that!

Correction: Sorry, I got a little ahead of myself. When I received the paperwork for my appointment I looked it over and put it away for the following month. In the mean time, I searched mayoclinic.com and pulled up the name of the below mentioned procedure... I saw the looooong last word and assumed (we all know what ass-u-me stands for) that was my procedure. Well, really I'm having magnetic resonance cholangiopancreatography. This is a "less invasive alternative to [ERCP]".

7 comments:

angie said...

good luck, sarah! i'll be thinking of you. please let us know what you find out.

Courtney Smith said...

I hope you get some answers! Prayers are coming your way.

Jolene said...

Good luck Sarah! We'll be praying too!

Anonymous said...

Hope all goes well and you will finally have an answer. Auntie M.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah, I hope it goes well for you. I'll be thinking of you, and say a little prayer for you.
God bless you!
barbie

Melissa said...

Hope you are OK :)

angie said...

any update yet???