Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10.01.2008

A Piece of Prayer

With the world as it is today, I know that many people, probably all, are in need of prayers. The agenda each night before sleep seems to be getting longer by day.

For the last two and a half months or so, I've been feeling under the weather. I've had abdominal pain, or more of a discomfort, a distressing nuisance. The problem is that it is almost non-stop and has recently been accompanied with nausea. I have been doctoring, but that is a whole lot of 'hurry up, and wait'. I have a few tests underway and if nothing turns up with these, we will continue to search for answers.

At this point, it seems to be a guessing and testing game; it could be one of many different things. Although I look just fine from the outside, this is affecting me on so many different levels. I ask anyone willing, to put me in as a piece of their prayers.

8 comments:

angie said...

of course i'll pray for you. i'm so glad you asked. not knowing what your body is up to is a scary thing. :( i hope all proves to be well.

Anonymous said...

You got me Poochikins! Love, Auntie J

Melissa said...

I hope you feel better :(
I'm finally making my profile pretty.. thanks to you! I've been looking on Pyzam for templates, but couldn't find any I liked. I saw the link for yours and checked it out.. Lots of good stuff - reminds me of scrap booking :)

Judy T said...

You are there! Judy

Jolene said...

Oh my Sarah... yes, yes. Thanks for letting us know your need.

Courtney Smith said...

You have been in my prayers. I hope soon you'll have some answers and feel better. Keep me posted.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah, You are there right on top of the list. Love You Janel

Anonymous said...

Sarah, consider it done! God bless you.
~barbie