Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10.04.2008

ComfortaCarbs

Carbohydrates. They're like a ginormous hug for the body. An inner hug. I've been craving carbs like mad lately, maybe in an effort to make my insides happy. My favorite feel-good meal is Mac & Cheese, yum. Or maybe Serum's potato soup. Anyway, it's working.

And it's a good thing I've found my own remedy to use. All of the tests done thus far have come back normal. It is a relief that we're able to rule out some of the possibilities, but there are so many more avenues to try.

I've had a happy weekend at home, wonderful Bird QT, and a filled up, warm tummy.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it Sarah! I pray that the solution is found soon, maybe its as simple as 'eat more carbs"

<3 JSJ

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah! I'm glad your tummy is happy! Can't help but think of Mike when he went through something similar to that, Jo suggested he might be lactose intolerant and that's exactly what it was. Hopefully, you'll soon be feeling better...
~bs

angie said...

maybe you have an "acidic stomach???" poor little lamb. but it sounds like you've been finding a delicious remedy.

Jolene said...

Mmmmmmmmmm

I think I'll have to make some 4-cheese mac very, very soon.

Anonymous said...

Sarah, I am glad you are feeling better, no matter what it takes!! Love, Judy

Melissa said...

I miss our daily carb-filled lunches!!

amanda t said...

I dont go a day with out hugs from carbs. . . keep doing whatever works for ya. . . I hope you get this all figured out!!!