Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10.19.2008

Family Pic

It seems rare these days that we get a family picture, let alone a decent one. Last Thursday, the family enjoyed a delicious dinner out at Benihana. To some's dismay, I announced to our waitress that we were celebrating a birthday or two, and lo and behold they were presented with ice cream and a Polaroid picture. This was our end result.



We had a busy weekend which included some more birthday celebrations with my momma. So many good meals, card playing, and fun. BigCat had been set all week prior on "dominating" in a 500 tourney, and he did just that. He left with a large bag of trail mix but an even larger head... oops, I mean smile.

Mom, I hope you continue to live up and enjoy what's left of your birthday month! I am so happy we were able to make it up this weekend.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

mmmmm... shrimp sauce!! Damn you!!

angie said...

ahhh birthday month!!!! happy birthday, meanie-butt auntie!!! love you. :)
great pic, sarah!

Truman's Troops said...

Dear Sarah, I like the Polaroid shot, you all look satiated!! Yes Happy Birthday month to Mom!! Take care!! Judy

Jolene said...

happy belated birthday!!! looks like you guys all had a nice night out.