Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10.26.2008

A Slice of Bread

I feel like I've been a bit of a blog slacker lately, for that I apologize. Life has been feeling a bit hectic lately, which actually affords me many blog thoughts each day. Neglected blog... yes, but not forgotten. Birthday and Halloween parties, a wedding, planting, visiting, and lots of time spent with a busy little Bird have all taken part in this fall zipping right on by. As the snow flew today, I realized this was exactly what has happened.

Tonight I'm especially excited about something that most people may find dull... Quicken. I try to remain on top of finances and have many systems in place, but that's just it, there are many systems. I've started the process and am so pumped about what this software is going to help me do. Is it just me?? A program to help with the checking account, bills, taxes... is a delight?? Ahhh... love is in the crisp air.

Some banana bread and photos to get us all caught up. What's that, you didn't get any bread?? Well, enjoy the photos.

3 comments:

Courtney Smith said...

First of all, love the new pics, especially the one of Bird in his carseat. It's like he's yelling over the dog on top of him. And cutest monkey ever!

Second of all, snow? Seriously? Gross. It was like 85 here today. :)

angie said...

ahem. banana bread, please???
love the pics!! your little bird is just adorable. i want to squish his cheeks.

Jolene said...

I love those money programs. It makes life a lot easier. Which reminds me - I have about 8 months I really ought to catch up on. Ugh. :)

I can't believe how big that little boy is getting!!!!!!!!! Give him a big kiss for me, please :)