Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9.25.2008

A Day Late and A Comma Short

I would guess most of you are not aware that yesterday was National Punctuation Day Dont believe me check it out www dot nationalpunctuationday dot com I had no idea until a friend at work sent me the link because she thought of me I wasnt sure exactly why it triggered thoughts of me however I know I really like to use commas ellipsis and the like to get my point across as close to the way I would speak it So for a gift on National Punctuation Day a day late I have decided to give all punctuations a day off or at least a blog off It is one of those things we may take for granted and maybe a day without will remind us that sometimes too much is better than too little

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD ONE arah! Do you know how hard it wa to read you po almo a hard a talking without uing the letter eh! o there!
~b eh

Jolene said...

LOL that was hilarious to keep in the spirit of your blog ill also not use punctuation in this comment its much harder than one would think a lot harder in fact

angie said...

sarah, this post nearly gave me heart failure. PLEASE come back to punctuation! it misses you!

Anonymous said...

2 cute very funny