Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9.05.2008

A day of...

quibbles. I get to work, people are yammering. First this one, then that one, about each other and everyone else. Emails, about something so simple as an outing, are circulating with gripes. Back and forth and back and forth. It's all very tiring and not the way I wanted to start out my Friday, or any day for that matter.

It does put some perspective on how this affects other people. I know I do my share of complaining, work and elsewhere, but today has made me realize to a new level the impact it can have on others. No one knows how many directions one person is hearing it from at one time, and about such minute things.

I also ate my lunch for breakfast. It's going to be a long day...

2 comments:

Jolene said...

Wow. You are so right. I've never thought about it like that. But yes, negativity is draining for everyone even when they're not involved. Thanks for sharing the thought - I will use it to watch myself in the future too!

And yes - really - could you guys puh leeeze move closer. For foto and a thousand other fun reasons :)

Did you find a "funner" lunch to eat for lunch to start making your day a little better?

xo - here's to a happier ending!

Melissa said...

love the lunch for breakfast - done that a few times myself ;)