Ten Years Ago:
I had just graduated from High School (yep, my 10-year is next month). I had just started my TopLine Federal Credit Union job this month, where I would stay for the next 3 years through community college.
My To-Do List Today:
1. Go to Costco
2. Go to Cub
3. Make potato salad
4. Pack for the holiday weekend up north
5. Get to bed by a decent time with all of the above completed
Snack that I Enjoy:
Chips and dip, popcorn, apples and peanut butter
Things I Would Do if I was a Millionaire:
Quit work, build new house on a lake in the middle of some woods, buy cars, donate to my favorite charities, vacation
Places I've Lived:
Brooklyn Park, MN (years 0-21, house)
Shakopee, MN (3 months, townhouse)
St. Cloud, MN (years 21-23, big old house with 7 other ladies)
Brooklyn Park, MN (years 23-25, townhouse, in sin)
Zimmerman, MN (years 25-current, my very own house!)
Tag! You're It!
Court
Ad
Babbe
Amanda
8.28.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment