Having a nice big yard was our first reason for moving out to Z-town and after a little over 3 years since the big move, we finally have it! I couldn't be happier about this.
Thank you to everyone who helped us with this considerable project (although I know they're not all avid LL readers). It literally would not have been possible without the help we received from family and friends. And not only did they provide excellent help, they made the day a much more momentous one for us.
BigCat finally has a happy wifey with her long awaited lawn. I'm feeling revived and much less overwhelmed by the yard tasks up next. I think the following projects will be more fun and rewarding. It's amazing the difference a zillion green blades of grass make... check it out!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
yaaaay so exciting! nice work--enjoy!
i wanna see! but i can't :( just a blank, white square. ayudame, por favor.
Post a Comment