I would:
clean house
finish book
wash car
fertilize baby shrubs and trees
organize
go for lake walk
balance checkbook
transplant flowers
But, I don't! I'm okay with knowing that everything will wait patiently for my next spare moment. Pea is fast asleep, and how am I spending my time?? Bloggin'!! It's kind of sad how addicted I am to the Internet. Speaking of which, I do plan to get a new computer in the near future, maybe August, and start a mad career of picture sharing! And as a little cliff-hanger... I'll be posting some pics later today (hopefully) since a disc is waiting for me at Target. For now, off to do some of the things that are in the time allotment, like laundry. It's all better than a day at the office.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
oooh yay! can't wait for pics!
I love the pics Sarah! What fun to see this cute little guy!
~bs
Post a Comment