Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

7.16.2008

Bloggin' and The Bird

For a variety of reasons, I've decided to change the name of my blog. However, I was looking for some help. I'm not always the best with descriptive words, especially when it comes to myself, but have a few ideas:

1) Mama's Boys and Me - A recent development in our household is that Peanut has become a mama's boy. I love it! I know at times BigCat feels a little bad because even he doesn't cut it, however, BigCat himself is a MB and he knows it. So, they're my mama's boys!

2) The Bird's Nest - Update: From here forward, 'Peanut' is 'The Bird'. BigCat is quite the nicknamer, and one of the most used is 'J-Bird'. Where that comes from, I haven't a clue. In conversation, we often refer to him as The Bird. It's stuck. And, well, this his world now, and BigCat and I are livin' in it! Note: BigCat came up with this blog name.

3) Spoken Soft and Strong: Spoken Soft but Strong?? I'm not sure where I'm going with this one. I like all the S's (ahem, my first and maiden name got me hooked), maybe it describes me, it has a ring to it???

I don't know. I want it to be a good one, something that will work for a while, not a whole lot of identifying info, etc. Any thoughts out there?

5 comments:

Jolene said...

I have to say I'm kinda digging the bird thing...

S stuff comes in as a close #2 for me...

Isn't it fun to reinvent one's self every now and again :)

Jolene said...

i just had to chuckle to myself cause i was thinking of peanut/the bird as tweety and then you have big cat - like sylvester... oh the chase games that will ensue!

angie said...

i like the bird's nest! i heard you call him j-bird at the lake and thought it was just the cutest. :)

Anonymous said...

Let's be honest here Sarah..why not "Sexy Momma"?

Adrianna Charboneau said...

Smurf's crew?
Okay...I don't know. I will have to do a little brain storming.....I do like Bird's nest..... :-)