7.12.2008
Oh no!
Just yesterday I found out that if everything goes as planned, someday we will have a road running right through our backyard. This seems like bad news on its own, however, I think it gets worse. That will mean that we have 4, count them 4, roads around our house. Our own little morsel of property in the middle of pavement. It also appears as though they'd take out the only mature trees we have, the line in the back. Take a look: http://www.mapquest.com/mq/6-N4if . Not good. What to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Oh man! Why can't things just be left alone? What is the major need for the road anyway?
That's the thing, we may have nothing to worry about. I believe it's mapped out for when they would develop the sheep farm behind us. :( Obviously that would probably not happen for a very long time, if ever. However, I think we'd be safer to sell before it even gets close to that.
boooo!!! i hope it takes them much longer than they think. :( like ... decades.
oh the crap people do for the sake of "progress." so lame. sorry, sweetie :(
Post a Comment