Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

6.18.2008

WEDnesDAY

Today has been, and will continue to be, a good day.

Peanut and I dropped Kalli off at the beauty shop, then went for a walk down by the lake. I love that about where we live, the right amount of city and the right amount of country. We've never walked down there together before, it was so nice seeing the water, hearing the birds and feeling the sunshine. Perfect. Even better, we ran into a nice little park where Peanut got to swing for the first time... he loved it! Big smiles and giggles the entire time (here's a perfect place in which I could share a picture). We headed home in time for lunch and a nap.

It's mid-afternoon now and we're getting ready to head out again. Peanut gets to hang out with Grandpa and Grammy, BigCat and I get to go to a wedding! My girlfriend is getting married, and I'm so happy to be sharing in this beautiful day with her and her almost hubby. This may be the only WEDnesDAY wedding in my life. Congrats K & R!!

2 comments:

angie said...

oooh! is that why they're doing it on a wednesday?? too cute. :) have a wonderful time! it sounds like such a beautiful day all around.

Sarah said...

Not entirely sure of the Wednesday date, but it worked out nicely for a lovely wedding!