Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

6.20.2008

Curtain Call

I always turn the same way while showering, towards the shower curtain. Never do I face my tail-end towards the curtain. Why in the world would this be?? Anyone else have any crazy idiosyncrasies like this, or am I the only one? I'm quite surprised to have realized this quirk after 28 years of life.

3 comments:

Courtney Smith said...

It's not strange at all. I have to shower and do all of the steps in order or it throws my day off!

angie said...

i'm with courtney. if i accidentally wash my face before washing my hair, i literally don't know how to finish the rest of my shower.

Jolene said...

ha ha! That's kinda funny! Um - I can't think of any off the top of my head but I'm going to try to pay attention over the course of the next day and see what I notice :)