That was quite the break I had from blogland! Where does the time seriously go?!? I was asked on more than one occasion this weekend what I've been up to. First response... Peanut! He is totally on the move, crawling, climbing, standing, playing... wow, he turned into a little boy so darn fast! What's next, high school graduation??
Speaking of which, we went to BigCat's cousin's grad party yesterday, had fun catching up with the fam and eating lots from the delish spread. Afterwards we went to a bbq to meet up with all of my girls, their men and lots of kiddies. It's so fun to be at this age, with more lil' ones being added to the brood in droves. And this day of fun followed the best part of the entire weekend, my friend's reception in lieu of her wedding vows shared in Mexico a couple of months ago. So much fun to hang out with so many friends, from near and far. Definitely one of the best times I've had at a wedding reception (although, those who know me well are aware that I LOVE all weddings and am always in my prime).
Sunday Funday, BigCat trolled out to do some fishing and Peanut and I stayed home, playing, picking up and recovering from the last two crazy days in any way we can before the new work week starts. Ahhh, the joys of summer.
Speaking of which, we went to BigCat's cousin's grad party yesterday, had fun catching up with the fam and eating lots from the delish spread. Afterwards we went to a bbq to meet up with all of my girls, their men and lots of kiddies. It's so fun to be at this age, with more lil' ones being added to the brood in droves. And this day of fun followed the best part of the entire weekend, my friend's reception in lieu of her wedding vows shared in Mexico a couple of months ago. So much fun to hang out with so many friends, from near and far. Definitely one of the best times I've had at a wedding reception (although, those who know me well are aware that I LOVE all weddings and am always in my prime).

Sunday Funday, BigCat trolled out to do some fishing and Peanut and I stayed home, playing, picking up and recovering from the last two crazy days in any way we can before the new work week starts. Ahhh, the joys of summer.


No comments:
Post a Comment