5.29.2008
Spring Cold
No, not the weather... me. I have another stupid cold. Not only do I feel like crapola, but I can't taste a darn thing. Nothing. The joy of eating is gone. A part of me thinks it's okay, maybe I'll eat less. However, when I'm sick I just want comfort food. I'm finding no comfort in eating. I truly thought cold season was done and over with. How wrong I was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Have you ever thought of going to a chiropractor? It works for us, just thought I'd share. :)
For colds?? No, I haven't! Tell me more...
Sarah, I hope you feel better real soon. You're sure it's not allergies?
Counting down till vacation - better get better quickly!
love, bs
sick sucks. are you feeling better yet?
Finally, I'm feeling a bit better. Although I still have a stuffy nose and cough. As long as I'm well in 26 days.... :o)
Post a Comment