There's nothing like starting out the day to total back-up on your way to work. Keep in mind, this is something I normally do not come by staying north of the cities. However, this morning it took me approximately 35 minutes to travel abou 3 miles or so. Yuk. So, I got to use a half an hour of my precious FTO (Flexible Time Off) because of some random traffic quirk.
On top of that, I'm sick again. I spoke too soon last week about finally recovering. I made it through the weekend staying fairly low key which helped some, hopefully. We did however have lots of company... Saturday the Larsen family came over. They got their Peanut fix, grilled some burgers and dogs and played my all time fave Catch Phrase. Good times! Sunday my rents came over to get their Peanut fix, and that they did.
Now on with the work week...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh no!! I hope you're feeling better very, very soon.
And traffic bites. I'm so glad I'm done with major commutes. Sorry you had such a stinky one.
Here's to a Happier Tuesday!
yay catch phrase!!!! let's bring it to the lake this summer!
I need to add that to my ever growing list. That's right, I already have my list going. :-)
Post a Comment