Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

5.22.2008

Not so much

It doesn't appear as though my sign made it on tv. It definitely didn't win me the hundred lotto tickets that I was after. Why wouldn't they shine the light on us you might ask? Well, for one thing I believe my lettering was too small. Secondly, I opted to get myself plenty of liquid courage in order to carry the stupid sign around which in the end helped me to not care about my sign, period.

Peanut had his 9 month appointment yesterday, no shots, yay! He no longer is short and wide, he has stretched out and is average in every area. He weighs 21 lbs 6 oz, less than I would've guessed. The doc used the word 'wonderful' so many times, we must be doing something right. Good job Pea!

1 comment:

angie said...

yay for baby jack! so glad he's a healthy baby. i cannot wait to squeeze him and play with him at the lake in a month! (+ 8 days. AUGH!!)
bummer about not getting circled, but it sounds like you at least had a fun time! happy anniversary.