Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

5.13.2008

Ugh!

This is day #2 this week of no daycare for Peanut, which means I have to miss work. I was okay with yesterday, although I would rather use my time off otherwise, but now today, I'd much rather be at work. Mainly because it's going to be a busy day there and because I'm going to be cutting my time awful close for the more important July 4th vacation. And then it also complicates things for me tomorrow, my normal day off. I'd be more than willing to work if daycare is open, but we have an appointment for Peanut (just pics) and plans to go meet a friend's baby. Ugh!

I do hope my daycare lady's son is okay, I know he's extremely sick, but I hope his recovery comes much sooner than later.

For now, I tend to Peanut.

3 comments:

angie said...

oh, the fun of motherhood, right? you're doing a great job, and i always feel like things sort of end up working themselves out--especially when the 4th of July is concerned.

Jolene said...

I wish you lived closer - I'd SOOO watch him for you!

Sarah said...

I wish you did too!! Wanna move?? :)