I wasn't entirely sure how this day was going to go. Yesterday was a rough one at work for numerous reasons and today started out with a ginormous spider on the run in the kitchen. Wasn't lookin' good.
I'm happy to report that it hasn't been what I was first anticipating. Not only has work gone really well thus far (my month-end balanced without touching a thing) but I had a special delivery from a co-worker. She dropped off a string of the cutest dragonfly lights. I've hung them in my cube. It's a happier place now. She is making every effort to let the people in her life how much she appreciates them. This is something I wish I was better at, I need to make a real effort. It's so good to be reminded that wonderful, good-hearted people do exist.
*
Thank you SE, you have made my day!!!


2 comments:
I like this countdown better than the other. Sounds like you have great people you work with! Happy Friday!
how sweet! i love people like that. yesterday a co-worker gave me a bonsai tree! i wish i thought of stuff like that.
Post a Comment