It's official. My time of rest, relaxation and recovery is coming to an end. Well, hopefully not the last of those three R's - I've still got a little ways to go there.
With every passing day there has been improvement in my health, well, aside from today. I think I overdid it a bit yesterday, leaving me feeling a little less well now. Usually I would have Bubba home with me since it's a wonderful Wednesday, but I opted to have him play at daycare instead. Twinges of "bad mom" run through me being I am home and have sent my Bubba to daycare, but it is the best for both of us. Plus, if a mother of six, my grandma, is the one encouraging the thought it must be a good idea... and at $8, how could it be bad??
There are still no sure signs that the procedure has done what is being hoped. The pain from the surgery is still prominent making it impossible to tell if the original discomfort is there. I do know that my nausea, which some days was worse than the pain, is getting better. That's huge.
I go now to enjoy the rest of my day. Tomorrow, along with the real world, will be here soon enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Sarah, I am sooo glad to hear you are feeling a bit better. I hope tomorrow goes well for you. I am glad you took the day off today, along with your grandma!! Love, judy
Sarah, that sounds encouraging. My prayer for you is that each day will find you doing better. God bless you!
love, bs
i second what they say. thinking of you!!
Post a Comment