Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

2.10.2009

Sarammary

Pronunciation: \ˈsā-rə-mə-rē\
1: covering the main points of Sarah's life expeditiously
2: coincidentally misinterpreted as Sarah Marie

*************************************************************

I've been at a loss for blogs lately, but not due to a mundane life on the couch. In the midst of my chaotic week, I attempted to write a couple of times, only to be left with scattered, disconnected sentences and an overwhelmed feeling from facing the many stories I wanted to share. Now, it's been long enough that I could never go into great detail about everything without boring any reader to sleep. Instead, I present a small slide show summary to recap. It's really the only reasonable way to get caught up, and it's important that I do so with the upcoming happenings.



Not pictured: A working BigCat (as of a week ago), Aegis Girls outing (always goes too fast), The Big T-Oh T-Party (our friend T, turned 30... get it? {birds chirping}), Superbowl sleep (I just didn't care), success with stress at work (being a little anxious prior seems to help with the task at hand).

6 comments:

angie said...

okay, this is all good and great and YAY, but ... how did saturday go? that was the dinner with your old friend, right? i've been wondering about it!
p.s. AWESOME that big cat is working again!

Melissa said...

Oouu - I want to know about the dinner too! ..Great posting - loved it :)

Jolene said...

Yes - what Angie said! She took the words right out of my mouth :)

Sarah said...

Ooohh... about that. I actually ended up canceling, for a few reasons, A) my schedule was incredibly hectic and I needed a day at home, B) BigCat went fishing for the weekend, and C) I didn't want to be stressing about it in the midst of so much happiness! However, the good news is that we are definitely rescheduling. As soon as I'm feeling better next week... I promise to keep you all posted!

angie said...

ahhh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Happy Birthday to my baby. Like your dad said, it makes us really old.
Love you very much,
Mom and Dad