Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

1.30.2009

Whew! Week

In case you're missing me in the next week, I want you to know why. You haven't been forgotten, I'm just uber-busy!

* Friday, 1/30 - Dinner, drinks and games with family friends
* Saturday, 1/31 - 'Dirty 30' birthday party for a friend
* Sunday, 2/1 - Superbowl... 43??
* Monday, 2/2 - Dinner with all, or most, of my girls
* Tuesday, 2/3 - A couple of my dearest friends are taking me out for my birthday
* Wednesday, 2/4 - Lunch with the ladies
* Thursday, 2/5 - So far, NOTHING!
* Friday, 2/6 - OSP Outing... It's with a few gals who all worked at the Office of Sponsored Programs at SCSU. BigCat refers to this as my Old St. Cloud People outing. And no, he doesn't mean old in age, just former! We'll eat lots of appy's and enjoy drinks for about 8 hours in a booth at Houli's!
* Saturday, 2/7 - Dinner with that old friend... definitely have a bit of anxiety about this one
* Sunday, 2/8 - Birthday celebration at D&B's with my families!

Thank goodness I have all this happy to look forward to. Today is the start of my incredibly busy and stressful work week. In fact, I'm even working every day next week. Yikes!

Although I may not visit Blogland, it's a comfort to know it's there for me if I need it. It is an amazing relief for me to write... so I may just find my way here at some point.

Happy Weekend!!!!! :-)

5 comments:

Jolene said...

holy buckets! you're gonna be one very busy girl :) hope each outing is a happy, wonderful one! and happy birthday month!!

angie said...

holy cats, what a busy week you have ahead of you! i hope you have fun celebrating with so many people, and i can't wait to hear how it all goes!
happy birthday. :)

Jessie said...

when is your birthday, sarah?

Unknown said...

Next Wednesday, the 11th. I saw on Facebook that Ross' is as well. :-)

Jessie said...

yeah, funny!