Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

1.18.2009

sNOw Complaints

It really is pretty; falling ever so softly onto a bright, fresh, perfect landscape of its own. But I guiltily feel twangs of 'seriously??', 'isn't enough, enough?', 'Gimme a break!'. But, then there's always someone saying, "yah, well, you know... that's Minnisohta for ya!". Right. And I would never choose to live anywhere but. But...

When does it become acceptable to complain about it? When there's two feet of the white crystals lining the driveway? When we haven't seen a completely dry, safe highway in weeks? When it's too cold to enjoy playing in it? When we can no longer use it as an excuse to cozy up in the house, spending time together?

Today, Bubba and I are going to cozy up in the house... I guess for today, I can't complain.

3 comments:

Courtney Smith said...

Only 3 more months of snow Sarah!!;) Although any excuse to cozy up to Bubba is worth it I bet!

angie said...

you can start complaining tomorrow. :) i won't blame you.

Jolene said...

i'm so glad that it got nicer now - today is gorgeous out there! but believe me - i feel your pain :-\