Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

1.08.2009

Begin Again

It's 8:15 and I just got to work. I'd like to start this day over, already.

* Woke up late - will blame yesterday's sedative
* Hit head on top of car door frame
* Due to aforementioned head injury I yelled loudly, hurting my sore throat from yesterday's scope
* Car pulled out in front of me on a 55 mph road although they shouldn't have - I slammed on the brakes and proceeded to shoulder narrowly avoiding rear-ender
* Car proceeded to brake, brake, and brake again, finally putting flashers on although staying in lane
* Started honking and yelling at person in said car to get onto the shoulder being other vehicle's were flying in at 55 mph +
* Due to aforementioned yelling, again hurt already sore throat
* Realized a mile from work that I forgot my lunch, and I was really looking forward to it
* Was late to work

Ok, I feel a little better already. I'm hoping to put this all behind me now that I've gotten it out and change the direction my day was heading.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your day ended better than it started! How did the test go?
~barbie

Jolene said...

Oh man - mom wrote almost exactly what I was going to say!! So, ditto for me!

Thinking of you!