Thursday: Pineapple appears when we arrive home
Friday: Pineapple is fed, warmed and loved (see eaten words)
Saturday: Pineapple is taken to the Humane Society, we are informed 'she' is a (neutered) 'he' (Thanks AD!)
Monday, Sign spotted reading "Lost Cat Call... ", contacted Pineapple's family, conducted reverse phone number search, determine said residence is right.next.door.
In some way, this seems to make the story less heroic, less riveting. However, in the end, all are well; Pineapple (aka Jack) and his family. That's always a good thing.


5 comments:
OMG!! After all that Pineapple belonged to the next door neighbors!! LOL! That is so funny! I'm glad that everything worked out though! I wonder why he wanted to live with you guys so bad...do you think that they are good to him??
I do think they're good to him, but I don't think they've had him that long, so he was probably confused. He is like 9 years old! It was one of the kid's girlfriend's before, now they've adopted him. :)
LOL! He would have lived right next door...his name is JACK? Weird... Thanks for all you did. I was just about to email you and ask what was going on with the little (old) guy. Next time, I going to go to neighbors houses!! Hopefully, there isn't a next time...that was dramatic and to think that he had to journey from Zimmerman to Coon Rapids to find his home makes me sad.... He's all good now so that's what matters!
hahah! oh my goodness, what a happy story! that is hilarious.
This story CRACKS me up!!! I really was laughing out loud!
Post a Comment