Today's Faves:
* Being an important part of something we have the "right" to do
* Sampling all of those good treats brought to share
* Meeting some of the family behind "Honor Road" - 1 of the 3 (remember?)roads surrounding us
* Recognized name = First cousin once removed
* Talking with Roger about family, Z-town and sheep
* Inadvertently becoming referred to as the "Head Judge in training"
* Meeting yet another neighbor after 3 years in an unconventional way (I met one just recently when she helped me at a store 30 miles from our houses...)
Even after the Primary Election, I was quite anxious about today. The verdict is in... it has been a good day!


3 comments:
sarah!!! how did you become a judge??? dave and i both want to do it! you are the coolest.
Ang~ I just saw a request in our little township newsletter, but I believe a call to the county would get you in! I know they are always in great need of them and I now also know how awesome it is to have some competent people working them! I highly recommend it!
so fantastic! i am going to talk to dave about it. thanks!
Post a Comment