I finally got my new computer!! I had some anxiety after picking it up yesterday about what it was going to be like to get it up and running. After my experiences with my last computers (albeit one was a dinosaur and one older than average), I was not looking forward to it. I dug everything out of the boxes last night after getting The Bird down, and started in. I didn't have much motivation though and definitely wasn't in the mood to chat with the Saturday night techs, so I went to bed with with thoughts of notebooks in my head. Well, this morning I called up one single tech with DSL and we had it wireless within minutes. I could not have started this day off any better. :)
If I didn't have so terribly much on my plate today, I'd probably play around for the remainder of it and get a bunch of pictures uploaded. However, I'm thinking I'll squeeze some time in for that anyway... maybe some of that other stuff could wait a bit.
Yay!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
WOOOT!!! i am so excited for you! i'm also excited for all the photo prospects now. :)
YAY
YAY
YAY
YAY!
Have I told you how excited I am?? :) lol!
and congrats on such a smooth transition!!!!!
Post a Comment