Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8.19.2008

Blast from the Past




Tonight I learned a few things. Firstly, that the neighbor across the way is a CPHS alumni along with BigCat and myself. I decided to dig up my old yearbook; I was a sophomore the year the neighb graduated. We looked up our sweater vested fellow man and ourselves before I proceeded to read through some of the year-end good-bye's:

"had a blast"
"so glad we met"
"call me this summer so we can get together"
"good luck in softball"
"glad we're still friends"
"congrats on the big K"
"good game last night, especially that at bat that you K'ed"
"see ya K queen"
"Strikeout queen"
"good strike out yesterday"
"I hear you struck out last night, good job"

In short, I also learned that I struck out the night before yearbooks were distributed. Thanks boys (yes, the last 6 were boy-voyages) for the reminder. I would have never kept that as a part of my teenage-year recollection, but I sure will now.

2 comments:

Courtney Smith said...

HA! Funny! You would NEVER expect the boys to write those comments...I have a blast from the past coming for you so be ready in the near future. I will give you one hint. I have a scanner at home. hehehe.

Sarah said...

Oh great, Court! I can hardly wait... or can I???