Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8.27.2008

Fair Day

I feel like I've really been slacking on my blog duty. Not sure where the time is going, just disappearing along with summer.

And along with the end of summer always comes the state fair. We're heading out today, I can hardly wait! I didn't go last year since the Bird had just graced us with his presence, so I'm hard up for some greasy, fatty, wonderful fair food. A few things we plan to have: Fried pickles with cream cheese, pork chop on a stick, Pickle Dog (pickle wrapped in cream cheese and pastrami or something), Sweet Martha's cookies. I actually did a bit of planning outside of the food arena as well - I'd like to check out a couple real exhibits. Crazy, I know.

The Bird will be with us so I'm sure to bring the camera to get a few '1st State Fair' pics. Hopefully the weather cooperates... I'm okay - to quite okay - with clouds, but rain, not so much.

1 comment:

angie said...

ooh i can't wait to see the adorable pictures you're sure to be snapping! have fun!