Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

7.10.2008

Round 2

Headbutting girls is not the way to win points!
First boating experience, all bundled
Peanut and his best friend, Hunter, on the boat
Look mom, no hands!
This is the only way we drink from our sippy cup these days
Nekkid babe




4 comments:

Courtney Smith said...

Finally! Love the pictures, your sign was awesome!!! I can't believe how much Jack looks like you! You know I'm lying but I thought it would be nice for you to hear it just once:)

Sarah said...

Ha! When I read that he looks like me I just about fell off my rocker! Maybe I owe you a nickel for that little lie (I'm going to charge people a nickel for Peanut's college fund everytime I hear that he looks like his dad). :o) Nonetheless, it's good to hear after all those hours of labor.

Melissa said...

That's so funny - I was just going to comment how much he looks like Mike, not thinking that you probably hear that all the time! ..Sarah - he looks EXACTLY like you ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah - LOVE the pictures! I sure thought of you vacay types and missed being there. But that is life! Glad it was a great week for you! I must say......the pictures of Jack show some Spiczka, seriously, move over Larsen, the Spiczka/Scholl genes are movin' in - HA!