Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

7.07.2008

Friendship Obit

We had been friends for so long, from the day we were born. Not just us, but our families too, until you went and did us wrong. After 7 years, you are refusing to leave the outskirts of my life. Why do you continue to include my parents in things (i.e. your second wedding when it was your decisions at the first that started the dilapidation)? Why do you continue to send holiday cards? I just don't get it. We are estranged, because of you.

I need to close this chapter of my life. I am not willing to spend any more of my time on you... no dreams, thoughts, anger, sadness. Nothing. Please, just go.

3 comments:

Courtney Smith said...

Amen! Glad you wrote that!

Adrianna Charboneau said...

I totally agree. I'm glad you did too! Love ya!
AD

Jolene said...

I do not understand the reference but appreciate the message nonetheless. I'm sorry, in the sense that you had to go through what must have been incredibly painful; but congratulations for choosing to move forward.