Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

12.09.2008

No Compliment Intended

As long as I've known BigCat, he has been anti-computer. Didn't want anything to do with the "Internet machine". However, since the laptop joined our household a few months back, BigCat has found a new hobby... Now I can hardly get the thing away from him, and when I do, I feel pressure to get it back into his anxious hands.

Since his realization that computers are indeed good devices, the television rarely gets his full attention. Pre-computer, if the TV was on, I would have to beg, yell, wave, all to get his attention. And I don't mean his full attention, but just enough for him to comprehend I was talking.

Last night, I explained my astonishment to him... How he can tune into the tele like nothing, or anyone, else existed, and that even now with a favorite playing device on his lap he was still able to "watch" a show. He looked at me, smiled, nodded, and said thank you.

5 comments:

Jolene said...

ha ha ha!!!!!!

Courtney Smith said...

Too funny!

Melissa said...

That made me laugh! My Mike is like that during the football season - watching about five different games while sitting with the laptop, checking his Fantasy Football scores!!

angie said...

hahahahaha oh man, that's good. :)

Jessie said...

super funny, that mike.