Finally, some time to blog before I turn in to my book for the evening. The past week has been a complete whirlwind filled with Christmas festivities, health scares (thank goodness MIL is okay), cubicle fun (note sarcasm), and as much Twilight as I could fit in (I'm totally addicted).
Mostly we enjoyed watching the Bird learn - in all seriousness (see pics)- to love Christmas; such a special time with many of the most meaningful people in his life. We truly are blessed. Thank you to everyone who helped to make our holiday's, and our lives, brighter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
aww, christmas with the bird. i just want to squeeze him!!! it is so hard to look at these pictures without squishing those sweet little cheeks. merry christmas! (missed you all at the hall. wah.) and enjoy your reading. :)
Love the family photo! He is getting so big!!
great family picture Sarah! Happy New Year to you!
Post a Comment