Baby deuce is almost here! Technically I am 34 weeks and 1 day today, however, I had an ultrasound early last week that puts me at 36 weeks and 2 days. At this point, they do not change the due date and there's still really no saying when she'll be here, but my gut feeling (along with some outright signs) is telling me it's going to be earlier than the predicted 9/11. I have been having contractions since last Friday, and fairly regular ones at that. Thankfully, at this point anyway, they are not labor inducing but just uncomfortable and annoying. I'm hoping it's a sign that she's getting ready, but I'm not hoping for an appearance any earlier than she's ready.
We just continue to take advantage of the little bit of time we do have. Over the months I have felt incredibly stressed in efforts of home and baby prep. As I write, BigCat is downstairs painting the soon-to-be spare bedroom. It has been a relatively slow-going project, at least in my impatient-she-could-be-here-anytime frame of mind, but it looks great. Next up is trim, carpet (ordered but a week or so out yet) and doors. Then we'll finally be able to move all the spare bedroom stuff back in, making way for a nice lil' play area downstairs.
So, life is good... a few pics to prove it (well, from Bubba's point of view anyway).


4 comments:
i cannot believe you are so far along already. it's been crazy fast to me and must seem even faster for you! enjoy your special time with jack, for soon there shall be two special people to share that time!! does baby girl have a name?
oh my goodness! she'll be here before you know it! can't wait to meet the wee one. :)
You must have posted this shortly before going in to the hospital - you just knew she was coming early! Congratulations - I can't wait to meet her! :)
I guess I'll just wait around here for some pics of Baby Mya....
Post a Comment