Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

4.12.2010

Proud Momma

Bubba went to his back-up daycare today, a place he hasn't been in probably close to a year. At the ripe age of two and a half, it's pretty safe to say this is basically a new experience for the tyke. When I dropped him off this morning, he was such a big boy as he watched me leave. There was a slight bit of hesitation, maybe even sadness, but no fits, no crying, just "bye momma"... which impressed the couple women there. When I went to pick him up, she stated that he was so easy, was down for whatever, played well, etc. And to top it off, she thought he was super funny. Apparently his looks weren't the only thing he got from daddy dearest. I can only hope tomorrow goes as well, or close to it, as sometimes the whole warm-up period is a bit deceiving. But, for today, I was one proud momma.

2 comments:

Judy T said...

Great to have you back, Sarah! I missed you!! Judy

Jolene said...

Oh that does a Momma's heart good - doesn't it :)

Welcome back! We've sure missed you!