Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

4.21.2010

Weekend of the Free

A fun and free (in the responsibility sense, not so much financially) weekend indeed! Bubba went up to Gramma R and Papa Jim's for the weekend leaving BigCat and me to our own devices. Friday night we went to BigCat's aunt's 50th birthday party... and let me just say, she still knows how to party! Good food (especially delightful for yours truly), beverages and a DJ to boot! I was surprised, and impressed, with myself when I made it til about midnight!

Saturday, BigCat and I made our way to our first Target Field Twins game. BigBro was generous with his season ticket pack and gave us a set for Christmas last year. What fun to go cash that one in! We took the train down - also a first for both - but that wasn't nearly as impressive as the field itself. We really enjoyed the new experience, seeing the players close-up and watching the Twins play in the sunshine!


Not a bad view of Morneau.


A broader glimpse of Target Field.


My baseball boyfriend... Cuddy. Yep, BigCat is aware.

4 comments:

legendswife said...

Fun! I've heard its awesome:)
God Bless
http://thewaywehomeschool.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Ha! Yeah my husband is cool with my crush too... Love you, Justin Timberlake ;)

angie said...

i especially appreciate your view of morneau. :)

Jessie said...

glad you had such a fun weekend together!