Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

4.24.2010

Baby Bingo

If you haven't already heard, check out the ticker above... We're having a baby girl! I couldn't be happier, and BigCat is darn pleased as well. Good job Daddy!

Another mother told me not very long ago that she considers one child of each gender a baby bingo, and it has stuck with me since then. I truly feel like I've won. In either case, I'm quite sure we were done, and we certainly would've been content, but this just feels so very right. And getting rid of the baby stuff once she's done with it will be much easier because of this bingo!

We feel very blessed and can hardly wait to meet her. Although, I will gladly take the time until then as there is more than plenty to be done before she makes her appearance!



And here's her first unofficial appearance...

6 comments:

Jessie said...

a big thumbs up to you and mike! how fun! congrats and well wishes for continued luck!

Anonymous said...

take good care of yourself and your daughter! Congrats!

Jolene said...

I am beyond excited for you guys! I can't wait to meet your sweet little girl!!!!

CONGRATS!

Melissa said...

Ahhhhhhhhh!!! Yaaaayyy!!! My heart did a little flip-flop for you! How exciting - I can't wait to meet her! Maybe this one will look JUST LIKE YOU! (Not that Mike and Jack aren't adorable, but wouldn't it be so fun to have a little mini-Sarah to go with your mini-Mike?!) Lots of love - hope the rest of your pregnancy goes fantastically smooth!

Courtney Smith said...

Yay!! So excited and happy for your family Sarah!

angie said...

EEEEEH! it's just perfect. :) i'm so happy for you guys! can't wait to meet this newest sweetness.