Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9.30.2009

Happy Hump Day

For once it almost seems as though Mother Nature got hold of our calendars, noted that Autumn had begun, and shaped the weather to suit. Although it looks nice out, it is quite windy and chilly up in Z-town. Burr. Maybe it just seems colder, and too early for the chill, because summer seemed to slip by with little overheating to complain of.

Today has been our lil' family fun day. The three of us are home together on this sunny hump day. BigCat was laid off beginning last Thursday, so again we are becoming accustomed to a new, but familiar, routine. There is no word on when the work will pick-up (isn't that just the story of today??); our hope is no later than next spring. So, in the mean time, if you know anyone that needs some handyman work done...

With so many things in life, there is an upside and a downside to this development. Although there is plenty to worry about, my hope is to focus on the positives for as long as I can... little housework on the weekends, cooked dinners at my homecoming, my bonding boys with a side of me on Wednesdays.

Happy fall to all!!

3 comments:

Judy T said...

Sarah, I am so glad you can see the positives in this. since you have already had a run at it , you should be very good at it. We will keep in mind that Mike needs a little work if anything comes up here. Judy

Anonymous said...

Your attitude and determination will serve you well. Love you

Melissa said...

Oooouuu - I am loving the new layout! (Or maybe it's old - I normally check in from my phone which doesn't show the entire page..) I love the pics of Jack - I can't believe how light his hair is.. I feel like he and Tanner slightly resemble each other.. maybe the nostrils?! ..Maybe Melissa drinking too much wine?!