Remember long ago when I wrote of my estranged friend?? I honestly don't recall how far I ever made it with that story... but, for now we're picking up in the present. Tonight I went to a party at her house, but only after much debate. I was slightly anxious as I would be reunited with some members of her family. Some that I haven't seen in almost a decade but knew well growing up. Like family. I'm glad I went. The atmosphere was right for this type of meeting and it was really good to see them. Lots of hugs all around.
When I came home - which was about an hour later than anticipated being I had planned a quick escape prior to going - BigCat was fast asleep. He did, however, rise to the occasion (what? my coming home isn't an occasion?) long enough to hear my excitement... about cleaning products. See, it wasn't just a party, it was a Norwex "party". I could hardly contain myself when I was given a sample of this environmentally friendly, good for your health laundry detergent and two "rags" to try on my way out. For the first time in... well, let me see... forever, I was incredibly eager to clean. So much so that I tried one rag on the windshield of my car before leaving the party and a different on a few spots on the carpet walking into my house. Awesome.
I just don't get why BigCat wasn't excited about the rags too! But, I was really glad that he sleepily claimed to be excited about my excitement. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
LOL!! glad the reunion went well. what a fun post to read - and now i have to go learn about something that could make me excited to clean. boy would that be nice! :)
Post a Comment