Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

4.13.2009

Time for bed

I unexpectedly, and very excitably, ended up as a spectator at Britney's Circus show! She is all the entertainer I hoped for, even if she does lip sync. It was worth every cent and every dirty look (from those that thought I was nuts!!). How suite it was...

I had to quickly load my pictures onto my computer tonight before my camera shuts down, possibly for good. I'm afraid Bubba may have thrown the extra-special charger away. I still need to get some pics off of BigCat's camera from Easter, but for tonight, these will have to do.


Bubba was just up (1.5 hours after he hit the hay), he's either getting his eye teeth in - ouch! - or has another cold. Either way, hopefully it's short-lived.

Thus far, the quest for my MBA is going well. Homework has definitely taken a stand in my life... not only is the class accelerated, but without the typical education setting you have to take the time to really teach yourself. However, I am really satisfied with the setting, am learning a lot and am already counting down the days of my first class. :-)

It's now time for bed, but I knew I'd sleep better if I had my long-overdue blogland chat.

3 comments:

angie said...

jeez louise. did you realize you and mike would be creating the cutest baby on earth? he is ADORABLE. i want to squeeze him.
so glad that school's going well for you! i imagine it's a lot of work that will be well worth it. :)
p.s. check my blog, please.

Melissa said...

Yay! A new posting! I'm so glad you were able to come to the concert - it was so much fun! Love the pics - from the concert and the pics of Jack - he's too cute! :)

Jolene said...

so glad you had such a fun night out! and seriously i <3 your little guy! oh. my. i can't wait to see him in a few months :)