I love lists, I make one for everything I can think of, so today I'm listing 5 things I'm thankful for (other than the obvious ones like my wonderful family and friends).
* that my daycare provider hasn't called me to pick up Peanut (she informed me this a.m. that she's sick but would keep the kids as long as she didn't develop a temp. being she just had a babe herself, I've missed a decent amount of work because of their appts, etc. don't necessarily want to miss more)
* for work - this even feels odd for me to say, but I am. I absolutely l.o.v.e my Wednesdays off with Peanut, but coming back to work isn't so bad either. I have the perfect schedule. can hardly beat 2 Fridays in a week.
* veggie wraps - a new restaurant opened in the Anoka area and they have my new fave! it's a steamed veggie wrap with havarti cheese... awesome!
* watching Oprah yesterday - it was about her new book choice, A New Earth. I wasn't overly interested in it until yesterday. I learned one tip that I plan to use the rest of my life, to try to lower anxiety, about being in the here and now. It worked like a charm last night, quickly to sleep I fell without a thought on my mind. I may just go get the book now.
* inside work - I'm actually thankful I have plenty to do indoors the next few days. the outdoors are becoming much too depressing!
Life is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Spoke too soon... she called. And we most likely won't have daycare tomorrow. Ugh!
Hey Sarah, looks like the whole state is shut down. We're home for the day too. Donna is pretty upset because her "Spring Magic" dance is tonight, now cancelled. She got up at 3am to check the weather then got up in the morning and learned that EEI was closed. She said "it's the man's fault" I'm thinking she meant the meterologist. Stay warm!
Oh shoot :( Sorry. Hopefully the other things on your list more than made up for it.
Post a Comment