4.16.2008
Baa Baa
In looking for the cute lil' lambs out the back window, I'm suddenly distracted by all the... garbage! Yesterday's wind seems to have blown in every piece of litter people throw out along with the neighbor's ball and flung it up against the farmer's fence lining our backyard. 11hn hg <------ (Peanut was typing to say hi). Disgusting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
no fair! you have sheep in your back yard???
Ah yes. And they're awesome. If I could pick a farm animal to have in the backyard, that's what I'd pick!
Hi, Peanut!
Jeremy and I have talked a few times about getting sheepies - tell me what makes them such good little neighbors? Maybe we should look into this a little more! ?
First off, they're probably some of the cutest farm animals, from a distance anyway, in my opinion.
Our dinners are always more enjoyable when you can heard all the chit chat out back... you can hear the grandpa sheep baaing some sense into the little ones, who do indeed talk back. Oh, and they get real vocal when it's their dinnertime.
They like to romp and play. Such fun!
And lastly, we never notice any sort of nasty smell!
I hope they always live back there. It's a nice little piece of country for us. :)
That is so cool!!!!!!
So you know you have to do the virtual house tour right? and include your piece of country backyard... :)
I so want to do the virtual tour... unforunately that whole computer + camera problem is still, well, a problem.
Post a Comment