Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

3.12.2008

Frustration Nation

I started on Monday night... trying to get my wireless Internet working on my laptop. For someone who used to think she was fairly technologically savvy, this has gone tremendously bad. To make a long story short, I'm still trying to get things running and am incredibly frustrated. So much so I could cry, but haven't... yet. I'm taking a short break for now, need to recoup before moving on.

The whole reason I wanted this laptop is because my desktop is a dinosaur. So much so that my new camera won't even talk to it. Once I get everything running (I'm still optimistic this will happen), I will post some pics up... The dresses, Peanut, Mexico... all of the happy things. I can hardly wait.

Wish me luck, although I'm not sure that's what I need.

3 comments:

Jolene said...

I wish you luck and a genius inspiriation to get it up and running! I'm so excited about seeing more pics! :)

angie said...

good luck!!!! i want to see them all. :)

Anonymous said...

I am back to checking blogs. It is great to keep up with you here. Love, Judy